IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Buffalo RED Rewards
The Buffalo RED Rewards SPIFF Program (the “Program”), sponsored by Buffalo is designed to reward designated dealers or distributors with Incentive Rewards (“Rewards”).
- Only Buffalo designated dealers or distributors are eligible Participants in the Program. If you are unsure if you qualify please ask your Buffalo Representative.
- You must be a registered Participant to be eligible to earn Rewards. By registering, each Participant is responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions. Buffalo reserves the right to reject any registration.
- All claims must be received within 60 days of sale date from an Authorized Buffalo Distribution Partner invoice. Authorized Buffalo Distribution Partners include (Ingram Micro, Tech Data, Synnex, and D&H Distributing, US and Canada).
- Participants receive payment of Rewards when they are emailed to the participants email address through Amazon.com.
- The products associated with earning Rewards during a promotion may change at any time. Buffalo reserves the right to add or subtract eligible products, and increase or decrease the value of Rewards available during the promotion.
- The Program is void where prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
- Buffalo reserves the right to modify the terms of the Program and to terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, as required by law.
- The Amazon electronic gift card is subject to all terms and conditions established by Amazon.
- The Amazon electronic gift card is not a credit card. It is a prepaid card. During a promotion, the participant’s email address will be used to fund rewards earnings according to your valid sales claims and these Reward Program Terms and Conditions.
- Buffalo reserves the right to make corrections or adjustments, if necessary. This includes making retroactive adjustments to Rewards previously provided. Contact Program Headquarters by calling (702) 202-6185 or email@example.com. for details.
- Various factors determine eligibility for a given promotion or Rewards. Contact Program Headquarters for more details about the factors affecting each promotion made available to Participants. Buffalo determination of Participant eligibility shall be final.
- By participating in the Program, a Participant is not for any purpose considered an employee or agent of Buffalo. Participation in this Program does not and shall not be construed as granting any rights under any Buffalo employee benefit plan, or similar.
- You are responsible for all federal, state or local taxes which may be associated with any Rewards deposited to the Card issued to you. If you qualify, you will receive an IRS 1099 form. If you have any questions about the tax implications of this Program, consult your tax advisor.
- This SPIFF runs from October 1st 2020 and ends on December 31st 2020.